Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Frustrating Sewing Day

I have only been sewing for about a year and a half now, and I love it. I am not the best and do not know many o the techniques, but that's okay. I am use to always having a sewing class so if I ever struggle I will have someone there to help me the next day. But, with no more sewing classes for me I am sort of panicking. So I have been working on this leopard top, but I made it way to short. Usually I would just add trim, but it is leopard and any trim would make it extremely tacky. So I am throwing in the towel on this one for a little while. I am sure I will come back to it soon, I just wish I had a friend, teacher or relative around me who knew how to sew still.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you should join Leigh-Anns sewing class over at freckled nest - it looks fantastic!
    Love
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I want to join so badly. I just am not sure if I will have the time with school.

    ReplyDelete